D-I-Y FULLERTON FLAVOURS
Satay Babi, Buah Keluak Fried Rice
Serve hot, portion for 2 to 3 persons.
Best enjoyed on the same day of delivery.
What you will need:
- 1 deep pan
- 1 deep container
- 1 non-stick pan
- 1 spatula or cooking spoon
- Deep bowls to serve
Please store in the chiller until ready to cook. Store belinjo in room temperature.
- Cooked Satay Babi
- Cooking Oil
- Buah Keluak Paste
- Sambal Belacan
- Sous Vide Egg
- Achar Pickle
- Garnish: Julienne Cucumber, Julienne Lime Leaves
Ready to serve?
- Heat satay babi in a deep pan. Cook until hot and aromatic. Set aside.
- On medium fire, heat 3 spoons of oil in a non-stick pan then add the buah keluak paste and sambal belacan chilli. Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the cooked rice then turn on high heat. Using a spatula, stir-fry rice for 3 to 5 minutes until well mixed with the paste and sambal belacan.
- Submerge sous vide egg into a container filled with boiled water and leave for 2 minutes. Discard water and set eggs aside.
- Scoop the fried rice into the centre of the deep bowl then place the satay babi, achar and belinjo on the rice.
- Break one sous vide egg over the rice then garnish with cucumber and lime leaves.
- Ready to serve.
. . .