D-I-Y FULLERTON FLAVOURS
Seafood Laksa Goreng
Serve hot, portion for 2 to 3 persons.
Best enjoyed on the same day of delivery.
What you will need:
- Wok or stir-fry pan
- 1 cooking spoon
- 1 tablespoon
- Plates to serve (Banana Leaf optional)
Please store in the chiller until ready to cook.
- Cooking Oil
- Laksa Paste
- Coconut Milk
- Quail Eggs
- Tau Pok (Fried Beancurd)
- Cooked Rice Noodles
- Sliced Fish Cake
- Cooked Tiger Prawns
- Cooked Venus Clams
- Garnish: Julienne Cucumber, Julienne Laksa Leaves, Sliced Red Chilli
- Sambal Chilli
Ready to serve?
- Heat pan until hot then add 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Keeping the stove on medium heat, stir-fry the laksa paste for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk, blend well with the laksa paste and bring to a boil.
- Add the quail eggs. tau pok and beansprouts.
- On medium heat, add the rice noodles and stir fry with the gravy until almost dry.
- Add the prawns, clams, fish cake and continue to stir-fry until dry.
- Dish out onto a plate. Garnish with julienne cucumber, sliced red chilli, laksa leaves and sambal chilli.
- Ready to serve.
. . .