D-I-Y FULLERTON FLAVOURS
Truffle Angel Hair, Sakura Ebi, Shio Kombu
Serve cold, portion for 2 to 3 persons.
Best enjoyed on the day of delivery.
What you will need:
- 1 large bowl
- 1 large spoon
- 1 fork
- Plates to serve
Please store in the chiller until ready to cook.
- Shio Kombu (Salted Kelp)
- Chopped Chives
- Chopped Shallots
- Chopped Summer Truffle
- Cooked Angel Hair Pasta
- Summer Truffle Petals
- Toasted Sakura Ebi (Cherry Blossom Shrimp)
- Tobiko (Flying Fish Roe)
Ready to serve?
- Pour the mayonnaise into a large bowl.
- Add the shio kombu, chives, shallots and chopped truffle.
- Mix all the ingredients using a large spoon until well blended.
- Add the cooked angel hair pasta and toss until evenly mixed and well-coated.
- Using a fork, twirl the pasta into a neat roll by curling the pasta in a circular motion.
- Dish the rolled pasta onto a plate. Garnish with the toasted sakura ebi, truffle petals and tobiko.
- Ready to serve.
. . .