Epicurean Dinner By The Bay at La Brasserie
Savour a 4-Course dinner featuring classic French bistro favourites in an elegant setting alongside stunning views of the Marina Bay waterfront. Highlights include Escargots, Champignon & Truffle Potage Soup, Crispy Duck Confit, and Traditional Creme Brûlée served with your choice of Fullerton Bay Blend Coffee and Tea. The menu also includes a Wine Flight with 3 glasses of selected wines.
4-Course Epicurean Dinner By The Bay with Wine Flight at La Brasserie
Appetiser (Choice of One)
Half Dozen Escargots, Garlic and Parsley Butter-Baked Snails
Baby Spinach & Granny Smith Apple Salad, Sundried Tomato, Pine Nuts, Aged Modena Balsamic (V)
Soup (Choice of One)
Champignon & Truffle Potage Soup, Brioche Croutons (V)
Traditional Onion SoupGratinated Cheese Croutons
Main Course (Choice of One)
Filet De Loup Baked Temasek Seabass, Heirloom Tomatoes, Fennel & Chardonnay Sauce
Confit De CanardCrispy Duck Confit, Haricot Verts, Hazelnut, Valencia Orange Reduction
Bordelaise Beef Cheeks8-Hour Red Wine-Braised, Caramelised Heirloom Vegetables
Dessert (Choice of One)
Traditional Creme Brûlée Traditional Creme Brûlée Vanilla Bourbon Crème Brûlée
64% Mousse Au Chocolat Kirsch and Morello Sour Cherries, Madagascar Vanilla Ice Cream
with wine flight (choose 3 from 10 selection of wines) and Fullerton Bay Blend Coffee and Tea
Menu is subject to change without prior notice.
Terms and conditions
- E-voucher includes a 4-Course Epicurean Dinner By The Bay with Wine Flight at La Brasserie, The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore.
- Reservations are subject to availability. Please call (65) 6877 8911/8912 or email email@example.com and mention the use of the e-voucher.
- E-voucher is valid within the stipulated date and may not be extended beyond the validity date.
- E-voucher is not valid on eve of and on public holidays, including special occasions such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, National Day, Formula 1 weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and may include other blackout dates determined by the merchant.
- E-voucher must be presented upon arrival at the reception or outlet with corresponding proof of identification.
- E-voucher is non-transferable and for the recipient only. If the recipient wishes to transfer ownership of the e-voucher, an authorisation email is required with corresponding proof of identification.
- Any misuse/tampering/forgery of e-vouchers may constitute a criminal offence and the offender will be liable for prosecution.
- E-voucher is not exchangeable for cash and must be presented before payment and fully utilised in a single transaction. Any unused balance will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
- E-voucher is not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost or expired.
- E-voucher is not valid for shop.fullertonhotels.com online purchases.
- E-voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, offers, privileges, discounts, vouchers, loyalty programmes, and privilege card.
- Applicable service charge and government taxes are not included in the discount calculation.
- The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts reserve the right to substitute a suitable replacement should the offer be unavailable.
- The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts reserve absolute rights to decline booking of any client for public health and safety reason.
- The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts reserve the rights to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts' decision will be final.