Traditional Afternoon Tea (Monday to Thursday) for One Adult at The Courtyard
Served in the heart of the historic national monument, The Courtyard's Traditional Afternoon Tea stays true to the English ritual with a classic assortment of finely cut sandwiches and delicate pastries. On selected days, a harpist enchants the high-ceiling atrium with melodious tunes.
Indulge in a round of teatime treats, from the simple yet elegant cucumber sandwich, a staple from the Victorian era, to the classic blueberry violet cheesecake. The timeless repertoire is presented on a three-tiered tray, paired with a premium beverage selection from TWG Teas and Bacha Coffee.
- Traditional Afternoon Tea (Monday to Thursday) for One Adult at The Courtyard, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- E-voucher is valid for six months from date of issue and may not be extended beyond the validity date.
THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
- The e-voucher will be delivered to the recipient's email address as a pdf file attachment. In the case of multiple e-voucher purchases for a single recipient, the same message will apply to all of the e-vouchers.
- For personalised messages for each e-voucher or recipient, kindly ensure that they are added separately to the shopping bag.
Terms and conditions
- E-voucher includes a Traditional Afternoon Tea (Monday to Thursday) for One Adult at The Courtyard, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore.
- Reservations are subject to availability. Please call (65) 3129 8167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the use of the e-voucher.
- E-voucher is valid within six months from purchase date and may not be extended beyond the validity date.
- E-voucher is not valid on eve of and on public holidays, including special occasions such as Valentine's Day, Easter Weekend, Mother's Day Weekend, Father's Day Weekend, National Day, Singapore Grand Prix weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and may include other blackout dates determined by the merchant.
- E-voucher must be presented upon arrival at the reception or outlet with corresponding proof of identification.
- E-voucher is non-transferable and for the recipient only. If the recipient wishes to transfer ownership of the e-voucher, an authorisation email is required with corresponding proof of identification.
- Any misuse/tampering/forgery of e-vouchers may constitute a criminal offence and the offender will be liable for prosecution.
- E-voucher is not exchangeable for cash and must be presented before payment and fully utilised in a single transaction. Any unused balance will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
- E-voucher is not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost or expired.
- E-voucher is not valid for shop.fullertonhotels.com online purchases.
- E-voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, offers, privileges, discounts, vouchers, loyalty programmes, and privilege card.
- Applicable service charge and government taxes are not included in the discount calculation.
- The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts reserve the right to substitute a suitable replacement should the offer be unavailable.
- The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts reserve absolute rights to decline booking of any client for public health and safety reason.
- The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts reserve the rights to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts' decision will be final.