Weekday Expressions Afternoon Tea for Two Adults at The Landing Point
The Expressions Afternoon Tea is a celebration of creativity and individuality, reminiscent of Nature’s wild and diverse flora. A whimsical ensemble of vivid colours, shapes and forms, the pastries are served on a custom-made tiered tray and stand out distinctly against the glossy-black tray base — drawing one’s eye to the flavours that await.
The menu takes reference from the modern Asian cuisine, in which bold elements mingle harmoniously with Western influences. Handcrafted with quality ingredients from land and sea, the savoury line-up awakens the taste buds. For dessert, Executive Pastry Chef Prabhu’s creations tell a tale of nostalgia and a return to one’s unique roots.
The teatime repast is rounded off with freshly baked scones, clotted cream and jam, alongside a selection of curated loose leaf TWG teas and a variety of coffees from Bacha Coffee.
- Weekday Expressions Afternoon Tea for Two Adults at The Landing Point in The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
Terms and conditions
- E-voucher includes a Weekday Expressions Afternoon Tea for Two Adults at The Landing Point in The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore.
- Reservations are subject to availability. Please call (65) 6597 5277 or email email@example.com and mention the use of the e-voucher.
- E-voucher is valid within six months from purchase date and may not be extended beyond the validity date.
- E-voucher is not valid on eve of and on public holidays, including special occasions such as Valentine's Day, Easter Weekend, Mother's Day Weekend, Father's Day Weekend, National Day, Formula 1 weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and may include other blackout dates determined by the merchant.
- E-voucher must be presented upon arrival at the reception or outlet with corresponding proof of identification.
- E-voucher is non-transferable and for the recipient only. If the recipient wishes to transfer ownership of the e-voucher, an authorisation email is required with corresponding proof of identification.
- Any misuse/tampering/forgery of e-vouchers may constitute a criminal offence and the offender will be liable for prosecution.
- E-voucher is not exchangeable for cash and must be presented before payment and fully utilised in a single transaction. Any unused balance will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
- E-voucher is not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost or expired.
- E-voucher is not valid for shop.fullertonhotels.com online purchases.
- E-voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, offers, privileges, discounts, vouchers, loyalty programmes, and privilege card.
- Applicable service charge and government taxes are not included in the discount calculation.
- The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts reserve the right to substitute a suitable replacement should the offer be unavailable.
- The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts reserve absolute rights to decline booking of any client for public health and safety reason.
- The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts reserve the rights to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts' decision will be final.